|Transport Industry||Aeronautics||Energy||Process||Metal Processing||Equipment||Mechanical components|
|Design - Simulation - Tests||Materials - Processes||Mechatronics – Control and Measurement||Sustainable Development||Information Systems and Management|
|Our comprehensive approaches||All our services||References|
|My portal||My preferences||My alerts||My Account||My sites|
Back > Headlines
Email alerts for mechanical engineers win approval!
The email alert system set up by Cetim to inform mechanical engineers about the latest news in their particular area has proved to be a huge success! Nearly 500 users have already customised their “My Space” interface on the Cetim web-site and have signed up for this new free service – proof, were it needed, that the technical information that we provide is highly relevant and that engineers are keen to stay on the ball when it comes to innovation.
Being the first to know relevant, good technological information lies more than ever at the heart of the economic war being played out today amongst companies and countries. Mechanical engineers have understood this message and have signed up in numbers for this new, free alert service that gives direct and uninterrupted access to Cetim’s expertise in their areas of choice.
Since mid-December 2011 more than 500 people have regularly received the latest technological information on their business sector and area of interest.
Technological watch notes, scientific publications, results of studies, technological and business news, future events, on-going or planned collaborative projects, services, etc. - every aspect of Cetim’s business and its engineering expertise are offered live to internet users.
Of course, although this information can provide useful leads for anyone who has signed up on the internet, only paying Cetim subscribers have access to the complete range of documents.
If you have not signed up yet, do not delay! All it needs is a few clicks on the “My Space” section of the cetim.fr site to customise your page and choose the alerts that you want to receive and their frequency.
Do you have a technical question?
- Tax credit for competitiveness and employment now extended to very small, small and medium-sized businesses! The pre-financing offered by the Oséo operator for the tax credit for competitiveness and employm...
- Open doors at ICFG Paris 2013 The 46th edition of the ICFG (International Cold Forging Group) congress will take place from 15...
- Coming soon: the Ouest Industrie trade show The Ouest Industrie trade show is due to be held at the Parc des expositions in Rennes, on 4-6 Ju...
- Nominations for the 2013 French National Engineering Award Entries are being accepted for the French National Engineering Award. Organised by the Ministry f...
- Active structure-borne sources of noise: Tessa project receives support from the Single Interministerial Fund Tessa, a project dedicated to the transfer of forces by active structure-borne sources and certif...